All news

Top 10 most popular models of new cars in November 2021

Auto stats

Not the best times in the world car market are going on. Lack of components has led to a shortage of both new and used cars. And after that — to their rise in price. Since the vast majority — over 90% — of new cars come to Ukraine from abroad, these processes could not but affect sales in Ukraine. However, the market recorded even minimal growth. Experts from the Institute of Car Market Research analyzed what was happening on the market in November 2021 and which models turned out to be the most popular.

In general, in November 2021 in the primary market Ukrainians bought 8,932 pieces. new cars. Of the total number of new cars, the first registrations of imported cars amounted to 94.7% (8.5 thousand units), the remaining 5.3% (0.5 thousand cars) — the first registrations of cars manufactured in Ukraine.

Dynamics of the new car market in Ukraine during November 2020 — November 2021

Compared to October 2021, the total volume of the primary market increased by 11.6%. Ukrainians bought 746 new cars more than last month. Compared to November 2021, the total volume of the primary market increased by 17.1%.

It is noteworthy that in November, sales of cars made in Ukraine decreased significantly. Compared to October, the November figure is 49% lower.

The most popular models on the primary market

KIA Sportage remained the leader in the ranking of the most popular cars in November. However, the number of cars sold has more than doubled!

The Nissan X-Trail climbed 8 steps immediately and took fourth place in the top 10. Adding 15 points in the ranking to 7th place "flew" Peugeot 301. Renault Sandero fell by 4 positions, and Suzuki SX-4 — by three. Left the top 10 Renault Logan and Toyota Camry.

The most popular new cars sold in November 2021
  1. KIA Sportage — 1146
  2. Renault Duster — 327
  3. Toyota RAV-4 — 309
  4. Nissan X-Trail — 300
  5. Chery Tiggo 4 — 249
  6. Mitsubishi Outlander — 241
  7. Peugeot 301 — 241
  8. Renault Sandero — 228
  9. Toyota Land Cruiser Prado — 215
  10. Suzuki SX-4 — 170

The most popular models made in Ukraine

Among the cars made in Ukraine, there are often specialized cars, re-equipped by Ukrainian companies for imported cars. Last month, such a car even topped the top 10 most popular new cars made in Ukraine. In November, the list included only one specialized car — a police Renault Duster. And the most popular among "Made in Ukraine" cars was Skoda Kodiaq. Cars of this brand in Ukraine are manufactured by PJSC "Eurocar" from imported European car kits.

The rest of the items are occupied by the products of the Zaporozhye Automobile Plant. These are cars made from imported car kits originating in the Russian Federation.

The most popular new cars made in Ukraine were sold in November 2021
  1. Skoda Kodiaq — 69
  2. Lada Vesta — 60
  3. Lada Niva — 42
  4. Kia Rio X-Line — 40
  5. Skoda Fabia — 35
  6. Skoda Karoq — 33
  7. Renault Arcana — 28
  8. Lada Granta — 26
  9. Renault Duster (police car) — 18
  10. Kia Rio — 17

Statistics of other periods and categories of vehicles can be read in the statistics section on the website of the Institute of Car Research .

Latest news